To implement cost-effective solutions that organize people and technology to enhance the decision-support process in meeting customers’ operational objectives.
the us2 story
We founded United Solutions & Services, LLC (US2) in 2004 to offer strategic information technology services in public and private sector markets, immediately securing contracts for installation and maintenance of security systems. We quickly expanded our services, with an emphasis on teaming with other Small Disadvantaged Businesses, as certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
From that small start, we have grown rapidly to offer broad capabilities in cross-functional consulting, engineering, marketing, and program management – leveraging our information technology heritage to provide clients with talent and experience that defies simple classification. With US2, you get a flexible and resourceful partner; our stable of in-house experts and our strategic relationships allow us to tailor our capabilities to meet any customer need with effective and efficient solutions.
Simply contact us with your challenges to discuss what US2 can do for you.
Cape Fox Corporation
Cape Fox Corporation has nine 8(a) subsidiaries that perform quality work on a global scale. Cape Fox also owns several local businesses in Ketchikan, Alaska.read more »
US2 at a Glance
- Founded in 2004
- Corporate offices in Manassas, Va.
- Certified in December 2005 by the U.S. Small Business Association (SBA) as an Alaskan Native Corporation (ANC) 8(a) and Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Current registration with the SBA’s Central Contractor Registration (CCR) database and the Online Representations and Certifications Application (ORCA)
- Cage Code – 349D3 (Secret Facility Clearance)
- Primary NAICS: 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services